SUMMIT CR2220WH is a two-burner 230V electric cooktop that brings outstanding value to kitchen counters. Made from Eurokera ceramic glass, the CR2220WH offers modern style and convenience with an easy-to-clean white cooking surface. Two 1200W radiant elements feature a 6" diameter, manufactured by E.G.O. of Germany. Push-to-turn control knobs in a platinum finish provide infinite heat control. A residual heat light indicates when the surface is still hot. This unit is made in Europe and designed to fit counter cutouts that are 11 1/8" wide by 19 1/8" long. An identical model is available with 115V operation (see the CR2110WH). Also available with one and three burners, SUMMIT CR electric cooktop series offers top performance in a quality design. NOTE: This unit requires professional installation.
- Smooth white surface made from Eurokera glass: Easy cleanup and elegant style on a smooth ceramic glass surface
- Two heating elements: 2 1200W burners, each with 6" diameter and manufactured for SUMMIT by E.G.O. of Germany, considered by many to be the finest in the world
- Push-to-turn controls: Prevents accidents by requiring a small amount of force to turn on cooktop heat
- Residual heat indicator light: Indicates when surface is still hot to touch
- Designed for built-in installation: Fits counter cutout sizes that are 11 1/8" wide by 19 1/8" deep
- ADA compliant design: Upfront controls and easy-to-operate knobs offer easier accessibility
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.