When it comes to storage space for your familys favorite frozen food items, size really can matter. This is why the DUFM101A1WDD1 upright freezer by Danby is ideal for those households with plenty of mouths to feed. This full-sized model is quite spacious as it provides 10.1 cubic feet (287 liters) of interior cooling area and offers a convenient and easy-to-maintain manual defrost system. The Energy Star rated appliance is designed to reduce your power bills by cutting back on the amount of electricity used. This chic unit is operated by a state-of-the-art mechanical thermostat and comes with three strong and sturdy wire shelves as well as four roomy door shelves. The clever reversible door hinge means you can adjust the freezer for either left or right-handed opening. This attractive and dependable model also comes with a friendly 5 year warranty on parts and labor with convenient in-home service.
- 10.1 cu.ft (287 L) capacity upright freezer
- Environmentally friendly R600a refrigerant
- Garage ready: freezer can perform in temperatures from 0F to 110F (-17C to 43C)
- Energy Star compliant, energy-efficient to help you save money without sacrificing performance
- Manual defrost with drip tray
- Easy-to-use mechanical thermostat
- 3 quick freeze shelves
- 4 freezer door shelves
- Rounded door with integrated handle
- Reversible door hinge
- Scratch resistant worktop
- Maintains optimum freezing temperatures of -12C (10.4F) to -24C (-11.2F)
- Industry-leading 5-year warranty on parts and labor with in-home service
Energy Star Rated:
10.1 (cu. ft.)
10.1 (cu. ft.)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.